Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Under the premise "we make everyone an investor", this company is a solution for people who want to take part in the stock market.
Their product lets you buy any stock for any amount of money. No matter the stock price.
They open the gates by slicing shares, making investing free, and all investments public knowledge. With them, everyone can invest, no matter their wealth or which circles they run in.
Ex: Amazon might have reached $2,000 a share when you read this, but on their platform, you can invest as little as $5 into Amazon. They enable everyone to be an owner of their favorite companies, no matter the size of their checkbook. Additionally, the app lets investors connect with each other via a public feed and private chats to share ideas and insights.
This company was created when the VCs behind Venmo, a stock brokerage, and repeat fintech entrepreneurs assembled behind the belief that investing in the stock market was broken. The team realized that the biggest issue keeping the general public from investing in the public markets were the stock prices themselves: today, buying the top 15 companies on the S&P costs over $5,000, more than half of what the average young american have in their savings account.
* This search is exclusively for candidates residing in Argentina *
- An experienced web engineer who is obsessed with delivering a high-quality work product.
- You value the power of clean code.
- Most importantly, you enjoy working with a high-level team and want to be part of a company with a real mission you can be proud of.
This company growing rapidly, but are still at a size where you will learn A LOT. This role can be a catalyst to grow your skills and experience.
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency with React (experience with [Next.js](http://next.js/) is a plus)
- Experience with Jest & Cypress Testing Library
- Familiarity with Figma (used for design handoff)
- Strong attention to detail, and empathy for the user experience
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs and JSON data models
- Flexibility and capacity to switch contexts as business needs evolve
- Excellent communication skills
Only candidates from
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.