Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This startup 'digitizes' physical retail spaces to create more relevant consumer experiences and optimize sales for retailers. Their platform is purpose-built to answer the radical and permanent shift in consumer behavior by using real-time data and conditions to deliver localized, timely, and meaningful messages directly to customers on-site in physical retail locations. They have a unique approach to marketing automation in a retail environment takes advantage of digital best practices and tools: creating speed, convenience, and relevance.
They merge all of the functionality of classic digital display networks (scheduling, tracking, device management, reporting) with the additional and unique capability of reacting to a broad variety of data, in real time.
This company is growing quickly and is currently seeking a UI Designer to support the product and development teams. Candidate should be a pixel-perfect oriented designer with a passion for user interfaces, responsive web design and an eye for easy button oriented solutions while adhering to established processes. You should be comfortable in a day to day digital environment (Slack, Hangouts, Confluence, JIRA). This job is remote, but the position requires daily availability for implementation support, requirements grooming, and iterative design sessions.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in agile teams, with developers, UX designers,
and product managers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate
any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
● Our product is well defined and our user-experiences are ever growing but we need a UI centric personality to own our on-screen experiences.
● Contribute to the documentation of all UI work created.
● Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, product and UX designers.
● Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
● Strive for pixel perfection so that every aspect of the finished product will conform to the overall UX vision defined by the Creative Director.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
● Expertise in vector-based design software (Sketch, Figma, and/or Xd).
● Expertise with prototyping software (Invision, Figma, and/or Principle).
● A true passion for User-Interface design. You care about pixels and understand what it takes to make them shine in any environment.
● Strong portfolio of work, with 2-3 file inspections (Example: Sketch File Review, screen-share is fine)
● Proven ability to execute a design from start to finish; reading JIRA stories, understanding acceptance criteria, creating a design, prototyping, and ensuring pixel-perfect dev handoff.
● A solid understanding or ability to learn Material-UI React Workflows (https://material-ui.com) and Google Material design philosophy.
● Solid understanding of front-end development and the ability to understand, read and comprehend coding.
● 2-4 years of experience in the design industry.
● Experience working at a SaaS company or start-up.
● Understanding of SMB applications.
● Familiarity and ongoing awareness of design workflows and environments, including but not limited to examples like Framer.com, Interplayapp.com, Modulz.app and Sketch2react.io
● Availability to work in CT or PT
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.