Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
With more than 20 years of experience, the client we are working with is an asset for financial product management with solutions tailored to their clients’ needs.
They have a long history of success, this company services 2M consumer obligations totaling $6.7B, of which $1.7B are part of asset-backed securitizations. They also serve as a backup servicer for $2.9B of consumer receivables that are part of structured financings.
Do you want to work for a company that...
* Is very stable & family orientated
* Has a great work life balance
* Provides opportunities to work on new and upcoming technologies, like functional programming; event streaming; Rust; Kafka; GraphDB; GraphQL; Docker; ELK stack and more!
* Provides training opportunities and continuous improvement time each sprint
* Offers a flexible work schedule
* Has very supportive and highly collaborative teams
Then they have something for you...
We are looking for someone:
- With an excellent communication ability in verbal and written form with both technical and nontechnical staff
- Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities
- Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic, and team-oriented environments
- Self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- Must be accurate, detail-oriented, possess excellent organizational and time management skills; and demonstrate the ability to manage multiple tasks.
- High degree of initiative, mature judgement and discretion
- Ability to thrive in team environments
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Must be willing and able to work in excess of 40 hours per week depending on workload.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends if needed.
- Create and maintain policies and procedures
- Gather data to assess the needs of the customer
- Ensure quality of overall system performance and ongoing availability of desktop systems and applications
- Recognize and automate repetitive tasks
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.