Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client delivers a suite of flexible, scalable, and innovative white label marketing tools to grow any agency or in-house marketing capabilities of their clients.
Whether you need to add a new offering to your toolkit, expand your services, or help your internal team reach a new audience—This company is in the business of helping you grow.
Sophisticated without being complex, their tools scale to meet demand and are professional grade without the enterprise price.
They HQ are in Bellevue but they have a distributed team in 22 cities and 11 countries.
● Design and develop microservices, and web applications, delivering high-availability and performance.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
● Write well-designed testable, efficient code; Ensure designs comply with specifications.
● Prepare and produce releases of software components.
● The candidate will apply internal standards for re-use, architecture, testing, and general best practices.
● Be comfortable introducing new technologies and new ideas as required.
● Build credibility, establish rapport and maintain communication with stakeholders. ● Automation of CI/CD processes for the microservices and web applications. ● Deliver reliable, scalable, and efficient solutions.
● Develop unit testing modules to validate developed code.
● Work effectively as part of a global team.
● Serve as advisor or coach to new or junior developers.
● Have excellent communication skills.
● Five plus years of hands–on experience developing applications using Java or J2EE, Spring Boot, APIs.
● A strong understanding of Java 1.8 and Spring boot is required.
● Experience in developing REST APIs.
● Experience in Continuous Development and Continuous Integration (CI/CD). ● Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) and testing tools such as JUnit. ● Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, cloud-based deployment in AWS and Unix-flavored operating systems.
● Experience with, or very knowledgeable in, MongoDB.
● Experience with relational databases like MySQL or PostgreSQL.
● Familiar with Git for source control.
● Prior experience working on agile teams is a must.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.