Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are the market leader in digital account origination technology and insights. Our company simplifies the borrowing and account opening experience for customers and streamlines loan and deposit origination workflows, empowering digital transformation.
Through our technology, companies can harness the power of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to make intelligent business decisions and drive profitable business outcomes through fraud detection, credit risk scoring, and account monitoring.
Design and implement front-end applications that interface with backend servers and APIs
• Passionate about implementing responsive and user-friendly interfaces.
• Write high-quality code that is robust, readable, and scales.
• Possess the drive to dive deep, thrive and progress even in ambiguous situations.
• Encourage and support knowledge sharing within teams and external groups.
• Work in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable.
• Identify areas for improvement and optimization and help drive our technical UI backlog.
• Familiarity with testing tools and methods (Jest, Enzyme, Cypress)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field with 5+ years of work experience, or Masters’ Degree with over 3+ year work experience in Software Development.
• Excellent Analytical and Communication skills including experience speaking to technical and business audiences and working globally.
• Solid understanding of the web development process from the layout/user interface to the services layer.
• Working knowledge with React or VueJS, design systems, chrome debug tools, and APM/RUM inelastic.
• Familiarity with Git-based version control (stash/bitbucket), Agile tools (Jira) and build/deploy pipelines (Jenkins).
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.