Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client delivers a suite of flexible, scalable, and innovative white label marketing tools to grow any agency or in-house marketing capabilities of their clients.
Whether you need to add a new offering to your toolkit, expand your services, or help your internal team reach a new audience—This company is in the business of helping you grow.
Sophisticated without being complex, their tools scale to meet demand and are professional grade without the enterprise price.
They HQ are in Bellevue but they have a distributed team in 22 cities and 11 countries.
Our small, high-performance team is looking for a talented Software Test Engineer. We’re seeking a hard-working individual who can think critically in a highly collaborative environment to improve our product. The ideal candidate should be obsessive about customer experience, finding usability and functional bugs, and proficient in ad-hoc testing, have cross-platform experience on desktop and mobile devices running Android, OSX, Windows, iOS, or Linux. Experience with test case management or a scripting language is a definite plus.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manual exploratory testing of new features focusing on functionality, usability, ease of onboarding for new customers, and edge case testing for customers with large amounts of data.
- Obsessing about customer experience and delightfulness by working with designers and collaborating with developers.
- Tracking the bugs, pushing for their fixes, and verifying bug fixes do not introduce regressions.
- Assisting developers and customer support in investigating and reproducing bugs and issues.
- Testing specific user scenarios on a regular basis looking for new bugs or regressions
- Creating and update test plans and test cases ensuring maximum test coverage
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.