Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This company is on a mission to solve medication nonadherence. They're a diverse team of designers, technologists, researchers, and public health enthusiasts committed to building high-impact technology that helps patients get better faster. They serve healthcare workers and patients with conditions such as tuberculosis, opioid use disorder, HIV, hepatitis C, and chronic illnesses.
This position will be leading all manual and automated testing efforts. We are looking for someone who has 4-5 years of testing experience in manual testing. A preferred candidate will have strong query and script skills as well as excellent communication skills.
Develops test plans, test cases & test scripts for multiple products, with product team
Perform tests on various platforms including mobile and web
Validate user expectations are met during the testing process
Review requirements to ensure requirements are testable and clear
Participates in backlog/bug reviews
Works with the development team to coordinate release
Gathering, collating, formatting, and presenting data
Resolving existing automation testing backlog, to include triage to determine which current test cases should be automated
- +4 years of experience as a software QA analyst.
- +4 years of QA manual testing experience.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with Quality Management Software and Processes.
- Experience performing functional, regression, usability, and GUI testing.
- Experience with defect reporting and bug tracking software, particularly JIRA.
- Experience testing web and mobile systems across various devices and browser.
-Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Experience with test automation is required.
Preferred Qualifications Traits
- Clear communicator.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables for multiple products.
- Ability to think abstractly in order to find bugs more quickly.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.