Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. They are aiming to change the face of real estate, one happy homeowner at a time.
They build data-driven products to help the real state industry to match their clients with top-performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. They have an algorithm and marketplace solutions to guide the clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience.
For this role, you will work with The Agents team, who is responsible for building all of the tools real estate agents use to interact with our client, including managing their public-facing profile, setting up their preferences, managing the home buyer/seller referrals, and managing the products and services they offer with home buyer/sellers they refer to us.
What are we looking for?
* A dedicated frontend engineer with more than 6 years of experience in software development.
* 3+ (the more the better) years React experience
* Strong component architecture skills.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environment.
* Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
* Reliable: you always do what you say you will do.
Nice to haves:
* Experience with Webpack, Accessibility, Usability, Test Automation, Node.js/Express
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.