Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are a new kind of knowledge service that makes your brain scalable. We provide instant access to the intellect of research analysts around the world. We enable anyone - from individuals up to Fortune 500s - to gain strategic knowledge when they need it most.
We are looking for a motivated, full-time software engineer with full-stack experience to help us go to the next level.
You'll be brainstorming, designing, and implementing ways to:
• More efficiently route projects to analysts.
• Expand our knowledge database.
• Help clients launch and leverage their research.
• Enable our analysts to do their best work.
• Ensure we can operate effectively at scale.
• Support your coworkers' professional growth.
We're passionate about what we do, always up for a challenge, and want to continue building a supportive, happy, and inclusive engineering team.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
• 3+ years of experience building data-driven web applications, from writing requirements to deploying and maintaining in production.
• Current and relevant expertise in Node.js and Postgres (or other SQL databases), as well as React. Experience with Typescript, Mongo, Terraform, and AWS are nice-to-haves.
• Full professional English language skills.
• Willingness to work remotely, during (or very close to) U.S. Eastern hours.
• Ability to work on a small team where an engineer must wear many hats and collaborate with others outside their discipline.
• A high level of interest in and engagement with our product and product team
• Real passion for solving hard problems and a deep curiosity about the world.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.