Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This company has a call tracking and analytics platform helps marketers get conversion reporting and campaign attribution from inbound phone calls. Powered by award-winning AI, they allow marketers to dramatically improve their advertising return on investment by driving more revenue-generating calls, increasing conversion rates, personalizing the customer journey, and running more efficient campaigns.
With Fortune 500 customers in telecommunications, financial services, insurance, healthcare, and home services, their platform integrates with the leading marketing technology platforms such as Google Marketing Platform, Facebook, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Salesforce.
They have raised over $60M from Accel Partners, Upfront Ventures, Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners, Salesforce Ventures, and Rincon Venture Partners.
You’ll join a team where everyone, including you, is striving to constantly improve their knowledge of software development tools, practices, and processes. They are passionate about many things: continuous improvement, working at a brisk but sustainable pace, writing resilient code, maintaining production reliability, paying down technical debt, hiring fantastic teammates; and they love to share these passions with each other.
What you will do when you join the team:
Work on solutions for challenging problems, including:
- Responsive user interfaces
- High performance REST and GraphQL APIs
- Large scale data warehouses
- Highly scalable and reliable VoIP telephony
- Machine learning
- Work in an agile development environment using test-driven development as part of a supportive team of expert software developers, QA engineers, UX designers, and product managers.
- Participate in peer code reviews, design reviews, stand-ups, retrospectives, mentoring 1-on-1s, root cause analyses, and more.
- Focus on the whole production stack; building, maintaining, and monitoring systems that a wide range of internal and external customers are using.
What we are looking for:
-A systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Test Driven Development, and MVC design.
- A desire to create elegant, scalable, and maintainable tools and solutions.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.