Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
With more than 20 years of experience, the client we are working with is an asset for financial product management with solutions tailored to their clients’ needs.
They have a long history of success, this company services 2M consumer obligations totaling $6.7B, of which $1.7B are part of asset-backed securitizations. They also serve as a backup servicer for $2.9B of consumer receivables that are part of structured financings.
Do you want to work for a company that...
* Is very stable & family orientated
* Has a great work life balance
* Provides opportunities to work on new and upcoming technologies, like functional programming; event streaming; Rust; Kafka; GraphDB; GraphQL; Docker; ELK stack and more!
* Provides training opportunities and continuous improvement time each sprint
* Offers a flexible work schedule
* Has very supportive and highly collaborative teams
Then they have something for you...
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated, results-oriented, and ambitious individual, with the ability to take on multiple projects in an agile environment. Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and will be excited to contribute their talent and energy toward a team effort to build industry-leading business applications in a dynamic client-servicing environment. The candidate must be eager to take on new challenges and to learn new technologies.
* 4+ years Microsoft .Net languages and framework
* 2+ years SQL programming (stored procedures, functions, etc)
* Experience in all phases of SDLC
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Not required but are nice to have:
* Experience developing in Rust
* Understanding of Functional Programming
* Knowledge of containers (such as docker), Kafka, ELK stack, GraphDB, GraphQL
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.