Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
The company we are working with this time is the modern system of record for omnichannel advertising, bringing together brands, agencies, media owners, technology, and data partners. A platform to control critical data related to marketing investments, they enable end-to-end management of campaigns from planning, buying, and selling to analyzing, optimizing, invoicing, and payments.
Our client processes $150 billion in annual media spend, employs 1200 people across 20 global offices, and is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies.
What You Will Do:
We are looking for Senior Software Developers to join this global development team. You will develop high quality, high performant, testable, and maintainable code. Working in a friendly and motivated team, you will be following agile best practices to interpret business problems, provide design solutions by working with team. This company allows flexible work hours.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve their media management platform.
- Actively engage in code reviews of your teams and other teams within our organization.
- Work closely with the Product Managers and design teams to define feature specifications and build new products
- Work closely with other Infrastructure, DBAs and DevOPS teams to build scalable microservices
- Perform unit testing and debug new and/or modified code
Who You Are:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering or Computer Science
- 4-7 years of software development experience
- Experienced with Java, Spring, Spring MVC, microservice architecture and SQL
- Can demonstrate a general understanding of programming principles, methodologies, tools, and techniques
- Experienced with Rest APIs
- Experienced with hibernate and Spring Data JPA
- Familiar with standard development tools such as Git, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Jenkins.
Any experience working with the following is a plus:
- Development using ReactJS, knockoutJS, NodeJS, GraphQL
- Queuing technologies like RabbitMQ
- NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
. Caching frameworks such as Hazelcast, ElasticSearch
- Container technologies
- Docker, Kubernetes
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.