Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Founded in 2015 by pioneers in the blockchain space. We build foundational technology that organizations need to connect to blockchain networks and spins off projects in the most cutting-edge areas of its industry, such as cryptocurrency mining and Decentralized Finance or “DeFi”.
You will work on the cutting edge of blockchain and Decentralized Finance technology and collaborate with other passionate teammates across the globe to build products for the multi-blockchain future. You will be exposed to a variety of exciting blockchain projects and new technologies and tools.
The Smart Contract Engineer will be a key member to our teams, designing and building the future of the decentralized internet.
● Design, implement and test smart contracts for decentralized finance products (including yield pools & strategies)
● Improve internal toolsets to improve smart contract development
● Work with the community & smart contract auditors to implement fixes and improvements to smart contracts.
● 5+ years experience in software development
● 2+ years of industry experience as a Solidity developer with deep familiarity of the Ethereum stack including web3.js and the EVM
● Experience developing and building on top of DeFi protocols
● Experience deploying smart contracts to Ethereum
● Comfortable working in an Agile environment
● Demonstrated contributions to open source code bases a plus
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills; working proficiency in English (written and spoken) to work with team
● Self-motivating, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner.
● Willingness to learn new languages, frameworks, and technologies
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.