Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Revel - Social is a pre-series A startup. It's membership-based community brings together global influencers and leading innovators across a wide range of industries. Connecting individuals who share a common curiosity to enjoy social experiences and manifest their visions for a better world, REVEL is a first of its kind innovation transcending the average social networking app by providing the tools needed to both attend and plan exceptional events.
You will be responsible for helping to build drive development of our iOS application to efficiently orchestrate events. You will be part of a small team developing the core interface between our company and our members and play a fundamental role in tackling the difficult challenges we face in translating the sophisticated management of all aspects of handling events to an intuitive interface to delight our members.
We are a team of experienced founders and know what it takes to succeed.
- At least 1 app live in the iOS app store (1 app submitted in the last year)
- Knowledge of Swift, unit tests, MVC, git, JIRA,
- 3+ years experience working with C++ & Objective-C.
- Experience collaborating with other engineers to create apps with significant design and back-end engineering aspects
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Enthusiasm to dig into technical features, issues and specifications
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Deep knowledge in one or more of: relational databases, caching strategies, data analytics
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Panamá
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.