Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Trellis is a Magento and WordPress solutions agency that provides web design, eCommerce, web application development, search engine optimization, integrations, and much more for all types and sizes of businesses. Trellis is working on its own products and extensions for the Magento and WordPress platforms to compliment our core service offerings.
We have built our own WordPress and Magento themes by leveraging the leading responsive framework, Zurb's Foundation. This allows us to build highly customized sites at a much lower cost than our competitors while still maintaining a high level of quality.
Trellis is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to join our growing team. Experience with the Wordpress and Magento CMS is preferred. 2+ years experience with PHP required.
The PHP Developer position is an entry to mid-level position that allows you to gain valuable experience with the potential of working on exciting projects based on modern MVC frameworks such as Magento, third party integrations, e-commerce websites, and more. The position involves development and support of dynamic PHP / MySQL based web sites in Magento and WordPress. Duties range from custom development of scripts with few development precedents, to creation of entirely new plugins, extensions or themes for Magento and WordPress.
1. Demonstrated web development skills (e.g., through a portfolio of work, storyboards, technical diagrams, etc.)
3. Understanding of web site hosting and server technology
4. Strong front and back end experience
5. Comfortable with MVC frameworks
6. Familiarity with process flow charting, wire frames, mockups, site maps
7. Love of learning, and ability to work with minimal supervision or training
9. Team player willing to pitch in for the greater good
Ideal candidates may also possess strong skills In:
1. HTML5 / XML / CSS3
3. PHP / MySQL
5. System Integration
6. API Integration
9. Data Mapping
11. LAMP Stack
12. Professional experience with object oriented programming and relational database design principles
13. Web server / networking / IT experience
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.