Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client's software helps freelancers run their business from proposal to payment. If you’re passionate about the future of work, you’ve come to the right place!
As part of the development team, you will work on building and improving products that simplify how freelancers run their business, all over the world.
- Architect massively large scale backend solutions.
- Work on interesting problems in the freelance back-office space.
- Ideate on challenging abstract modeling problems.
- Collaborate. Work in small groups with other talented thinkers and doers to figure out how to make AND CO’s platform even better.
- Create efficiency. We maintain it through clean code, pragmatic programming, and lean engineering
- Play Framework
- MySQL (or any other relational database)
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture, implementation and best practices is a big plus!
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.