Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. They are aiming to change the face of real estate, one happy homeowner at a time.
They build data-driven products to help the real state industry to match their clients with top-performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. They have an algorithm and marketplace solutions to guide the clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience.
You Day-to-day Will Involve:
- Having a dedicated mentor in the first months who will review your code and help you get ramped up.
- Building, testing, and releasing product-facing features with stringent correctness and scalability requirements.
- Designing a solution with other engineers and the ops team to fix a scalability problem and then implement it.
- Working with other engineering teams to fine tune our REST API.
- Design and refactor our databases to support our current and future products and growth.
- Decompose our core application where appropriate into smaller services using the best technologies for the problem at hand.
- 3+ years of API Development with Ruby
- Experience with rails engine
- Good intuition for REST API design
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with one or more web frameworks: Rails, Django.
- Experience with Data Modeling, ElasticSearch
- Familiarity with writing highly concurrent systems
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Heroku, Postgres
- Familiarity with python
- Experience debugging distributed systems.
- Experience working on a small team, ideally at a startup.
- Familiarity with the Amazon AWS ecosystem
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.