Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client combines world-class robotics expertise and state of the art open source robotics frameworks to save you time and money. They offer flexible support and development to ensure your project's success. From ROS integration to complex inverse kinematics and motion planning, they have you covered.
As a Senior Robotics Software Engineer, you'll be developing software applications, optimizing advanced algorithms, and integrating solutions for their clients, internal products, and flagship open source projects. Duties will include developing software in a variety of languages and platforms that will be used on robots around the world (and in outer space!). You’ll need to readily make decisions relating to framework design and implementation.
- Degree(s) in Computer Science, Robotics, Engineering, or any related field; and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Extensive knowledge of C++11 or newer.
- Experience with ROS, MoveIt!, Gazebo, OpenRave, or other robotic libraries.
- Skills with at least one scripting language, such as Python or Matlab.
- Extensive knowledge of software development in Linux.
- Experience with full life-cycle library and application development, Git version control, software testing, and continuous integration.
- Experience with communication middleware.
- Common open source libraries and tools such as Eigen, OGRE, Qt, CMake, Bazel, and Protobufs.
- General understanding of motion planning, inverse kinematics, control systems, graph theory, and/or simulation.
They offer solid pay, flexible schedule, a generous vacation policy, and more!
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.