Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This San Francisco based company is an ally for those who want to experience nature in a new way. You can rediscover the world of camping through their platform which allows users to book everything you need to camp and live unique experiences on ranches, nature preserves, farms, vineyards, and public campgrounds across the U.S.
They're driven by the mission to get more people outside and firmly believe that connecting with nature is essential to a happy and healthy human life. They want to make the outdoors fun and easy, as simple as selecting what, when and where you want your camping experience to be.
We are looking for a sophisticated Web App developer, someone who's detail-oriented and wants to grow his/her career.
Must-haves for this role:
- If you want to be part of the team you must have some experience using Ruby/Rails.
- Is a must that you know HTML and CSS.
- You must have previous experience with React or any other modern JS frameworks.
- Experience with Slim or HAML templating preferred but not strictly required
- Also, you'll need to have some experience with SASS and Bootstrap preferred but not strictly required.
- Very desirable to have Coffeescript and Backbone.js experience,
- In case you don't have experience in these technologies, you must be prepared to invest effort to come up to speed quickly!
- You must enjoy learning new things and have a passion for using technology to help solve business problems.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.