Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This is a 100% virtual company, and they've created a software that serves as electronic healthcare records, to support the behavioral health specialty.
They are dedicated to delivering the highest quality product and service for its customers, in turn leading to better health outcomes for patients; your efforts as an engineer will contribute heavily in helping them create the next generation of their product on a cloud-based platform
What are we looking for in this opportunity?
Someone that can contribute to the quality of the product throughout the development life cycle by performing the responsibilities assigned, as well as helping the team evolve by continually learning and applying new technologies or processes.
- Design and update manual test cases
- Execute test cases during the regression cycle
- Manual testing during the sprint
- Review scenarios and edge cases for product flows
- Assert the quality of new releases
- Communicate with stakeholders
- Evaluate the basic performance of the app
* 4+ years of experience in software testing.
* Angular 5+ / TypeScript understanding
* APIs and API testing
* Gitlab CI Pipeline
* HTML5 / CSS
* Test case development and management
* Requirements tracking
* Comfortable writing queries and exploring dbs (MySQL, MONGO, Postgres)
* Agile methodologies
* Jira / Confluence
Preferred additional skills & technologies
- Mocha / Chai
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.