Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are working with a company that provides industry-leading enterprise SaaS solutions to government transportation and environmental organizations in the US.
Their products support a diverse range of critical workflows for agencies planning the US’s vast transportation infrastructure. They have built a software that transforms data into integrated real-time insights enabling the management of transportation improvement projects worth hundreds of billions of dollars. Their SaaS solutions are also extensively utilized in integrating workflow and data sets for the management of environmental projects.
They have a nimble and entrepreneurial team of multi-talented individuals who care deeply about their commitments to customers and to each other. What they value the most is collaboration, humility, accountability, efficiency, and a relentless drive for excellence.
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment? Be challenged and sharing experiences with a multi-talented team? Then this is the place for you.
We are searching for a QA Engineer that knows about manual and automated testing, agile development, and more. Essentially you must be well versed in:
- Implementing strategies for quality coordination and testing as well as writing, maintaining and running automation tests using enterprise automation frameworks.
- Analyzing problems found during tests
- Working closely across teams.
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* 4+ years of professional relevant experience testing enterprise web applications
* Manual and automation testing experience
* Ability to write organized test plans and test cases for a feature from end-to-end
* Experience in testing products in agile development cycles
* In-depth understanding of HTML, CSS and similar web technologies
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills
* Ability to be productive in a distributed work environment
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.