Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are working with a tight-knit digital agency that believes in solid engineering and beautiful design. Their team is based in LA, but have contributors in North and South America. They seek to build products to last, aiming to reach the tech goals of their clients.
Proud of generating a collaborative work environment they want to help everyone hone their craft, do amazing work and focus on efficient design and agile development from start to finish
Their goal is to build engaging products for your business, today and in the future.
Position Summary: Inspects, monitors, records, and reports quality data for production and incoming inspection activities to assist operations. Main tasks include testing software products to ensure they meet technical standards and creating quality and safety documentation. QA Engineers are responsible for identifying technical issues and getting to the root of the problem.
* Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
* Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans, test cases, and user acceptance testing documents.
* Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
* Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
* Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs using JIRA.
* Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
* Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
* Monitor debugging process results, including automated reports in Slack channels.
* Investigate the causes of non-conforming software.
* Track quality assurance metrics.
* Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
* Work closely with PMs and clients to write up technical documentation.
* Be involved in design handoffs to engineering to understand requirements.
* Work with clients to educate them and triage their issues.
* Work with PMs to move QA tickets through JIRA and complete sprints.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.