Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are working with a company that excels at developing and deploying AI Chatbot technologies to create real and measurable customer value.
They have an award-winning product that helps their clients to create conversations with customers where they are: SMS, Web Messenger, Facebook, Twitter, Viber, Wechat, and many more.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join our award-winning JTBD AI Chat platform. You will be responsible for creating and implementing strategies for quality coordination and testing as well as writing, maintaining and running automation tests using enterprise automation frameworks.
- Implement and maintain tests to identify software problems
- Analyze problems found during tests
- Work closely with the software development team for a quick turn around of fixes
* Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
* 3+ years of professional relevant experience testing enterprise web applications
* Manual and automation testing experience
* Ability to write organized test plans and test cases for a feature from end-to-end
* Experience with Selenium or related testing framework
* Experience in testing products in agile development cycles
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent teamwork and communication skills
* Work with product managers and development teams to deliver stable software on time
* Ability to be productive in a distributed work environment
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.