Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Revel - Social is a pre-series A startup. It's membership-based community brings together global influencers and leading innovators across a wide range of industries. Connecting individuals who share a common curiosity to enjoy social experiences and manifest their visions for a better world, REVEL is a first of its kind innovation transcending the average social networking app by providing the tools needed to both attend and plan exceptional events.
You will be responsible for testing and providing feedback across all areas of our product offering. From our administrative interfaces to our mobile applications, you will ensure the highest quality standards for our software to deliver an exceptional experience to our members.. In addition, you will help build and own processes for managing the flow of review and testing to release on a consistent basis in a complex engineering environment.
- Must have a mac or access to multiple IOS devices for testing purposes
- 2+ years experience of testing Google Play Store or Apple App Store mobile apps
- Strong UI functional testing skills and experience testing Android or iOS apps on phones and tabletsStrong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Enthusiasm to dig into technical features, issues and specifications
- Excellent problem solving/troubleshooting skills and attention to detail
- Experience using spreadsheet and project management applications is a plus
- Familiarity with Android and iOS platform tooling is a plus
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.