Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are working with a high-growth technology startup building an audience platform that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and winback their customers. The list of clients they've worked with include Google, Indeed, and the Boston Red Sox.
They apply best-in-class architecture and technology to build a system that is both functional and beautiful to supercharge their client's marketing and sales tools with intelligent customer audiences built-in BigQuery
We are looking for a strong backend developer to develop microservices on Google Cloud in Python.
Two key microservices you will contribute to:
- Export service: Takes data from Google Cloud Storage and enriches objects in Salesforce and Marketo via their APIs.
- Import Service: Pulls data from Salesforce, Marketo and other marketing tools APIs and writes it to BigQuery in a standard defined schema.
- Backend development experience in Python (Django experience a plus)
- Strong experience writing microservices
- Write test suites and deploy using our CI/CD pipeline on Kubernetes
- Strong experience working on services that process and send large amounts of data to marketing and sales software APIs (Salesforce, Marketo, Braze)
- Experience deploying microservices on AWS and GCP
Only candidates from
Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.