Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This startup 'digitizes' physical retail spaces to create more relevant consumer experiences and optimize sales for retailers. Their platform is purpose-built to answer the radical and permanent shift in consumer behavior by using real-time data and conditions to deliver localized, timely, and meaningful messages directly to customers on-site in physical retail locations. They have a unique approach to marketing automation in a retail environment takes advantage of digital best practices and tools: creating speed, convenience, and relevance.
They merge all of the functionality of classic digital display networks (scheduling, tracking, device management, reporting) with the additional and unique capability of reacting to a broad variety of data, in real time.
The company is a fast growing start-up, founded in 2014 and their underlying technology has been used at 1500+ restaurants. While the company is headquartered in San Diego, they operate a distributed, remote team, work asynchronously and trust one another to accomplish goals. Their founders have 20+ years of designing software for retail, we are backed by top investors, and advised by industry veterans.
About the role:
Our client is growing quickly and is currently seeking a Product Manager for their customer-facing responsive web applications. You will own managing the development of product features and working with stakeholders across the business to align those features to company goals.
What you will do:
● Generate, and help others to generate, ideas to address clients' needs in the pursuit of their business goals of acquisition and retention
● Break these ideas down into smaller, more digestible product increments that can be prototyped and tested
● Gather requirements from stakeholders to create, prioritize, and maintain a backlog of Jira tickets that will enable designers, developers, and QA to build and test product increments within an Agile scrum environment
● Report and communicate on the progress of development teams in developing product increments
● Report and communicate on the impact of product increments towards meeting business goals
What you have already done:
● Have been a product manager or product owner for 2 or more years in an Agile environment
● Decomposed complex problems into smaller, manageable product increments
● Written product stories based on requirements gathered from multiple stakeholders
● Worked with designers, engineers, and QA to deliver product increments to market
● Communicated product performance to senior-level stakeholders as well as to peers throughout an organization
Awesome if you have:
● A strong background in one or more of the following: UX, engineering, marketing, marketing technology, Facebook, Facebook Ads, Google Ads, mobile apps, machine learning
● Participated in a Google design sprint or other user testing experience, especially pre-production user interviews and A/B testing of software in production
● Experience with Jira and Confluence
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.