Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. They are aiming to change the face of real estate, one happy homeowner at a time.
They build data-driven products to help the real state industry to match their clients with top-performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. They have an algorithm and marketplace solutions to guide the clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience.
Who You Are:
You are the voice of and advocate for the user. You have a background in software product design and have experience working with engineering and product management teams. You enjoy the full lifecycle of product development from ideation, user research, and conception to wireframing, user testing; and high fidelity mocks. You are a clear and effective communicator with both designers and members outside of the design team. You enjoy working in a warm, growing, environment, and value being part of an energetic, fun, and creative team.
What You’ll Do Here:
As a Product Designer on our Agent Experience team, you will be responsible for designing software-based experiences that Real Estate Agents use to power their business. While in this role, you will:
● Work on broadly defined concepts, as well as specific tactical deliverables.
● Focus on what you do best — whether that’s sketches, wireframes, user research, prototypes, designs, or code—and you’ll have the opportunity to sharpen the skills you’re looking to develop.
● Work in a highly collaborative fashion with the design, product, and engineering teams.
● Participate in design reviews and share your work regularly with the design team and company leadership.
● Contribute to and help develop our product process and design systems.
● An uncompromising service-mindset towards our users and your colleagues, and are able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of HomeLight.
● 3+ years of experience designing software products working directly with engineering, design, and product management teams.
● Can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use.
● Experience designing for business and consumer-focused products.
● Dedication to keep pushing your work until all details are attended to.
● Experience explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work.
● Experience in systems thinking and are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors.
● A love for working with other designers and are dedicated to help them learn and grow.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.