Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client is an electronic healthcare records (EHR) software company serving the behavioral health specialty. They are a 100% virtual company, so everyone works remotely from their own home office.
They are dedicated to delivering the highest quality product and service for its customers, in turn leading to better health outcomes for patients; your efforts as a developer will contribute heavily in helping us design and create new & innovative products.
Who fits the role?
- You have several years’ experience designing consumer-focused tech for responsive web and native apps. You have worked on desktop as well as native mobile applications.
- You’re an exceptional designer with a portfolio showcasing your work.
- You have worked in fast-paced agile environments with cross-functional teams.
- You have a keen eye for detail but know how to rapidly solve problems. Using everything from a basic sketch to high-fidelity prototypes.
- You love giving and receiving honest, thoughtful feedback.
- You can communicate design effectively, regardless of the audience.
- You can experiment and validate your ideas and opinions.
- You’re fluent in modern web technologies and have a fundamental understanding of front-end development.
What matters the most is that in this role you’ll be defining the future of behavioral health with innovative designs, which are simple, intuitive & useful but also address complex provider workflows, working closely with product managers, engineers, and other team members.
Our client is looking for someone who is eager to collaborate with the wider team, evolving their design, brand and product experience.
You must be data-driven and use both qualitative & quantitative data to influence your work because your work will be produced and validated on real users.
If you're able to create high-fidelity design prototypes in relevant prototyping applications (Invision, Adobe, etc…) this opportunity is for you.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.