Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Located in Austin, TX, this company is a creator of ideas through software. They enable their clients to bypass the need for costly infrastructure and engineering hires, making real products for their costumers.
They've built a fancy dream team complete with decades of sales, leadership, investment, and engineering experience to fundamentally change the way startups approach new products and product-market fit.
We are looking for great developers to join the A team!
In this role, you will bring a blend of skills we lack… not specific frameworks or technologies,
but your experience and your knowledge. You will challenge and be challenged!
We build beautiful and engaging experiences with our team and we want all of our members committed to creating great things as a whole.
● Building efficient, testable, reusable PHP applications (minimum 2 years)
● Design and develop appropriately-scalable and maintainable applications
● Communicate daily on the progress and revealing issues as soon as they arise
● When needed, high availability and highly scalable applications
● Work with clients and product owners to determine software requirements and system impacts
● Generate unit and functional tests that let us know when something is amiss
● Analyze business requirements, processes, data, and system integration points to
determine/recommend appropriate technology solutions
Experience should include:
● Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Yii
● Familiarity with MVC patterns, object-oriented design
● Strong knowledge of common PHP exploits
● Basic knowledge of related front-end technologies: HTML5, CSS, JS
● Familiarity with ReactJS, AngularJS
● Modeling data relationships for databases (normalization, optimization) on MySQL, PostgreSQL
● Translating mockups and templates into working, product-ready applications
● Applying specified standards and best practices to code reviews
● Building automated testing from frameworks, ex. StoryPlayer, SeleniumHQ
● Accessibility and security best practices
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization implementation with local and SSO methods
● Understanding of fundamental design principles of scalable applications
● Proficient with Git, including branching, tagging, stash, rebase
Only candidates from
Argentina, Colombia, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.