Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This company is on a mission to solve medication nonadherence. They're a diverse team of designers, technologists, researchers, and public health enthusiasts committed to building high-impact technology that helps patients get better faster. They serve healthcare workers and patients with conditions such as tuberculosis, opioid use disorder, HIV, hepatitis C, and chronic illnesses.
We are looking for a committed senior engineer with at least 4 years of hands-on experience improving Android apps implemented in React Native.
You will be responsible for creating reliable and scalable mobile apps using best practices that enable a quality product.
* +4 years of demonstrable experience with mobile development.
* +4 years of demonstrable experience with React Native and knowledge of the Android ecosystem.
* Solid experience working with Swift/Objective-C.
* Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals (Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field preferred).
Preferred Qualifications Traits
- Clear communicator.
- Creative problem solver.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables for multiple products.
- Ability to think abstractly in order to find bugs more quickly.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.