Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This company is a data science, machine learning, and data visualization firm. They work with businesses to implement data-driven analytic techniques derived from statistical modeling and data science.
Their team is made of passionate data engineers, PhDs, data scientists, and
visualization experts, that work for the same mission: to help their clients identify and apply advanced analytics to improve the quality of decision making.
Core Responsibilities & Skills:
* At least 6 years of experience in an ML senior engineer or technical lead role.
* Experience with SageMaker required and experience with other AWS tools preferred (S3, Lambda, Redshift)
* Experience developing and designing scalable distributed systems with a deep understanding of object-oriented design, modern program languages, and design patterns.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with engineers, product managers, data scientists, analysts, and business stakeholders.
* Experience developing and designing recommendation systems and production quality ML models for real-time decisions is a plus.
* Algorithm and model development experience for large-scale applications
* Experience distilling informal customer requirements into problem definitions, dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
* BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
* Advanced experience in Python with an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
* Experience in Amazon AWS, Azure, DevOps, and Automation (Cloudformation)
* Experience with distributed machine learning using tools like Dask, Tensorflow, Kubernetes, airflow.
* Enjoys collaborating with other engineers on architecture and sharing designs with the team
* Interacts with others using sound judgment, good humor, and consistent fairness in a fast-paced environment
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.