Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client helps companies of all sizes grow through digital productization, marketing, and technology strategy programs. They design and build cloud-based, API centered digital experiences for products or services including dashboards, mobile apps, custom web applications, and supporting creative campaigns and automated marketing for new product roll-outs. Their experience and dedication promises to re-fresh any company they work with.
What do they do?
- Growth strategies/Business Expansion programs
- Experience economy/Digital Strategy programs
- Brand Experience programs
- Automated Marketing/Digital Marketing strategies
- API and Cloud Based Custom Software projects
- Mobile Apps/Digital Product extensions
- New Product Roll Out/To-Market programs
- Creative Campaign Design
- UX/UI Design
- Tech Support
- MVP options
- IOT Connected products and startegies
Are you looking to help build modular platforms to scale from small businesses to large scale enterprises that deliver high scale administrative and customer-facing tooling? Do you have a passion for delivering measurable results on a daily basis? Do you like to build components and then rapidly deliver solutions?
If so, we'd love to work with you.
- Commitment to collaboration and availability. We recognize that remote work is different and seek to embrace ideas of remote offices (e.g. "REMOTE: Office Not Required"), as such we need people able to consistently communicate via different means to ensure deliverables are enjoyable and transparent.
- Continuous Delivery and/or Agile Development.
- Atomic Design / Material Design / other design standards for communication and orchestration of code and deliverables.
- Zeplin, Zoom, Slack, InvisionApp, etc. (i.e. let's collaborate!)
- GitHub Issue Tracker. Other Agile Tools are a big bonus (e.g. Breeze.pm)
- Laravel 5.7+
- Ability to create Composer packages (don't worry we have a method already but welcome improvements and understanding)
- Webpack and Laravel Mix
- Componentization is familiar to you
- Proven source code tooling with Git (e.g. ability to feature branch, merge, pull, push)
- BEM Methodology (CSS); at minimum please go look it up
- Test Driven Design and Development
We have some immediate work with the ability to scale into more if the fit is right for both of us
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.