Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This company is an advanced cloud-based platform that uses best-in-class security technology to put telemedicine at the fingertips of emergency first responders.
An award-winning mobile healthcare IT startup, that delivers a communication and care coordination technology accelerating life-saving emergency care.
Their novel solution has won awards from prominent industry organizations, such as the American Medical Association, the American Heart Association, and Cleveland Clinic.
They are currently looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join their fast-growing team.
You will play a leading role in all aspects of our platform development, including REST API, database
configuration, AWS DevOps, and Android and iOS development. Above all, your work will impact the way hospitals save lives during emergency medical transport.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience with enterprise-scale platform development using Node.js.
Nice to have:
• Experience with DevOps, configuring and maintaining AWS cloud infrastructure.
• Experience with front end development in any of the following JS frameworks: Angular, REACT, or Vue.
• Experienced in building APIs and micro-services.
• Experience with pairing and mobbing with TDD.
• Mobile app development, either iOS (Swift), Android (Java), or cross-platform alternative.
• You're a team player who actively teaches the team in areas where you are skilled while showing an
eagerness to step out of your comfort zone and learn unfamiliar things by engaging with the team and
asking for help in the areas where you're not as skilled.
• Competitive salary.
• Flexible time off
• Make a difference in life-saving emergency care
Only candidates from
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.