Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Located in the heart of downtown San Diego, BuildFire is changing the game for businesses in how they build, manage, and deploy a mobile app solution. Let’s face it, smartphones are not going anywhere, more and more companies are turning to BuildFire to solve challenges with their internal employee communication strategy or a strategy to gain and build loyalty with customers. Our app development platform powers over 10,000 mobile apps with millions of users using our apps every day.
G2 Crowd - Top B2B Tech in San Diego 2018
TEDx - Most innovative companies in San Diego 2017
- Work off a constant list of tickets entered in by the product team as well as customer service.
- Understand what the enhancement or bug is and gather the requirements needed to solve the issue
- Find the appropriate github repo, reverse engineer how it works (with help from the team) find the issue and like a skilled surgeon, fix/enhance the module without causing additional hard
- Have a good eye for UI
- Test your solutions
- Send back pull requests with the fix
Technical Skills needed:
- Great experience with Angular
- Great experience with CSS
- Good knowledge of NoSQL type databases preferably MongoDB
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.