Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client is on a mission to provide the best educational start possible by offering personalized, fun and proven learning products for children ages 2-8.
They believe that the single greatest investment in a child’s future is early childhood education, meaning that each child’s chances of success increase — not just in school, but also in their broader lives.
They have a passionate and professional team that creates a fun, effective, easy and personalized product for children to become learners who are ready to take on the world.
Reporting to their Engineering Manager, Web, the Senior Web Engineer, you will play a major role in building and maintaining our websites and several critical web applications.
● Provide technical guidance and feedback to your team members on a team distributed in several time-zones using agile project management methodologies.
● Lead technical design of applications and participate in larger system design efforts.
● Sound Computer Science fundamentals (Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field preferred).
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● At least 5 years of relevant work experience (or undergraduate degree in Computer Science and 3 years of relevant work experience).
● Knowledge of full stack engineering, especially how scalable frontend and backend systems interoperate.
● Knowledge of deployment technologies in cloud-hosted environments like AWS.
● Experience with Django.
● Experience utilizing/integrating cms driven content for easier website page creation.
● Experience working with subscription/e-commerce web flows.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.