Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This startup 'digitizes' physical retail spaces to create more relevant consumer experiences and optimize sales for retailers. Their platform is purpose-built to answer the radical and permanent shift in consumer behavior by using real-time data and conditions to deliver localized, timely, and meaningful messages directly to customers on-site in physical retail locations. They have a unique approach to marketing automation in a retail environment takes advantage of digital best practices and tools: creating speed, convenience, and relevance.
They merge all of the functionality of classic digital display networks (scheduling, tracking, device management, reporting) with the additional and unique capability of reacting to a broad variety of data, in real time.
This company is growing quickly and is currently seeking a Full-Stack Software Engineer to help
extend and enhance their internal and customer-facing portals, as well as media player.
Candidate should be a self-starter that can manage multiple projects while adhering to
established processes and work in a fast-paced work environment.
What You’ll Do:
● Contribute to all aspects of the services and applications under the team’s ownership,
which includes design, implementation, refactoring, automated testing, deployment, and
uptime of the services.
● Improve internal team processes by keeping what's working, throwing away what's not.
● Collaborate on the vision of the services and applications under the team's ownership.
● Understand differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop,
and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
● Understand user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
● Build technology the right way; for us, this means simple, well-tested services and tools
that gradually grow over time, and that provides plenty of insight into production usage
● Help other team members grow as engineers through code review, pairing, and
● Create unit and acceptance tests, in collaboration with the Quality Assurance team.
Skills & Requirements
What You’ll Need:
● 3-5 years of relevant front- and back-end software development experience.
● Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem-solving, OO Design, and system architecture).
● Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish; including prototypes, design
specifications, constructive coding, unit testing, and bug fixing.
● Good diagnostic, analytical, design and communication skills.
● Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems.
● Experience with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure).
● Experience with Serverless Framework (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions).
● Familiarity with MongoDB, Redis or other NoSQL databases.
● Experience with Node.js microservice development.
● Experience with Agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban).
● BS in Computer Science or related experience.
● Experience with UX/UI design tools and workflows (i.e. Zeplin).
● Knowledge of at least one of the following - Java, C# and/or other Object Oriented Programming Languages.
● Familiarity with SQL or other relational databases.
● Experience with Atlassian suite of tools (JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket).
● Experience with CI/CD workflows and tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, and/or AppVeyor.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.