Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This company is on a mission to solve medication nonadherence. They’re a diverse team of designers, technologists, researchers, and public health enthusiasts committed to building high-impact technology that helps patients get better faster. They serve healthcare workers and patients with conditions such as tuberculosis, opioid use disorder, HIV, hepatitis C, and chronic illnesses.
Coming in as a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will be leading development effort, mentoring fellow engineers, and acting as a key decision-maker when solving technical problems. If you like challenges, working in a small team environment, learning something new (almost) every day, and seeing the tangible impact of your work, we want to talk to you.
Technically, your work will include implementing front-end user interfaces (look and feel + behavior) based on wireframes/mockups, connecting those interfaces to back-end services via APIs, and developing and maintaining API interfaces and database schemas.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Education: BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field, OR equivalent experience.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience with web application development.
- AWS Cloud experience with CloudFormation, EC2, Lambda, S3, SQS & ElastiCache.
- Node.js, Express, GraphQL & RESTful API's, MVC architecture, Python is a plus.
- Other client-side techs including, HTML5, CSS pre-processors such as SaaS & Less, build utils like Gulp & Webpack, and modern CSS layout techniques including Flexbox & CSS Grid.
- Experience with Git source control, Github, Bitbucket.
- Relational databases, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and ORM layers.
- Familiarity with Linux.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Object-Oriented languages and knowledge of OO paradigms.
- Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Mobile Development in Qt, iOS, Android, Adobe PhoneGap, or Apache Cordova.
- Continuous Integration & Deployment, Testing (unit, integration, regression, performance, security)
- Documentation, best practices.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.