Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. They are aiming to change the face of real estate, one happy homeowner at a time.
They build data-driven products to help the real state industry to match their clients with top-performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. They have an algorithm and marketplace solutions to guide the clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience.
What are we looking for?
* A software engineer that leans more towards the backend than the frontend.
* Someone with over 6 years with experience in software development.
* + 3 years working with Rails.
* + 2 year working with API Development.* Some experience with Node.JS
* Relational databases.
* Some experience with Elastic Search.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environment.
* Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
* Reliable: you always do what you say you will do.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.