Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client delivers a suite of flexible, scalable, and innovative white label marketing tools to grow any agency or in-house marketing capabilities of their clients.
Whether you need to add a new offering to your toolkit, expand your services, or help your internal team reach a new audience—This company is in the business of helping you grow.
Sophisticated without being complex, their tools scale to meet demand and are professional grade without the enterprise price.
They HQ are in Bellevue but they have a distributed team in 22 cities and 11 countries.
We are looking for full-stack engineering candidates, with 4+ years of professional web development experience. Candidates should have strong front-end web development skills, an eye for detail, and an appreciation for good UX/UI design. Our stack includes technologies such as React.js, JAVA, MySQL, and Mongo.
This role will include these responsibilities:
- Participate in a rotating schedule for on-call production support
- Design and development of new Web Services and User Interfaces
- Writing unit tests and support regression testing
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in existing code base
- Participate in Scrum activities
Our client expects candidates to have working experience with a variety of:
* Tools (Git, JIRA),
* Technologies (React.js, JAVA, HTML5, CSS3),
* Design patterns (MVC, SPA, REST, OOP, SOLID)
*Methodologies (Git Flow, Scrum, CI/CD)
* Databases (MySQL, MongoDB)
* Familiarity or experience with Open Source Software projects is a plus (npm, Github). Demonstrable experience with UI/UX frameworks and Responsive design is ideal (ReactJS, jQuery, Angular, Backbone, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3).
CircleCI, Docker, Amazon Web Services, Apache HTTPD, NGINX, Twelve-Factor App
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
** Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
** Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
** Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
This team works in PST so you'll have to adjust your schedule +/- 3hrs to this time zone.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.