Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Epion Health has transformed the doctor’s appointment into a personalized digital experience, where patients can share information with their doctor and take ownership of their own health management. Our venture-backed solution spans the appointment life cycle, from the time the appointment is scheduled, to the waiting room, to the exam room, to checkout, using technology deployed on tablets and personal devices.
We offer a flexible schedule and vacation policy.
*This is a 100% remote, full-time position but the candidate must live in Argentina
What we are looking for
- 5+ years experience with Ruby on Rails
- Expert knowledge of feature/end-to-end and unit tests
- Experience in a startup environment with a lot of autonomy
- Experience working with a Continuous Integration environment (CircleCI, Codeship, Jenkins, etc.)
- Understanding and commitment to Agile processes
- Great communication, particularly in explaining your coding processes, suggestions for best practices, and identifying ways to improve the team’s coding quality
Only candidates from
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.