Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Join a fast-moving team with tremendous growth potential. We’re looking for driven, mission-aligned team members to join our team. Bridge is a venture-backed, profitable company that simplifies the immigration process for hundreds of customers ranging from leading startups like Getaround and Carta to Fortune 500 companies like Coca-Cola and American Family Insurance.
What will you do at Bridge?
- Write clean, tested Ruby and React code
- Collaboratively architect, build, and deploy new services and features that serve our community of business clients, attorneys, and foreign nationals
- Refactor existing code to improve performance
- Participate in application maintenance and on-call rotations
4+ years of experience shipping quality consumer or enterprise web products using:
Full-stack experience, including:
- Deploying, managing, and maintaining multiple Heroku/AWS environments
- On-call experience debugging front end and back end issues
- Performance tuning and refactoring applications
- Building dynamic front end interfaces
- Efficiently structuring database queries
- Git based workflows
Core Hours: 9am - 12pm PT
We truly love what we do. We are a high-energy, innovative team that works and plays hard. Working at Bridge US is a chance to be a part of the next generation of legal services. We are the fastest growing immigration services provider in the US and we are just getting started! We value our employees tremendously. We provide:
- Unlimited vacation
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.