Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Emocha is on a mission to solve medication nonadherence. We’re a diverse team of designers, technologists, researchers, and public health enthusiasts committed to building high-impact technology that helps patients get better faster. We serve healthcare workers and patients with conditions such as tuberculosis, opioid use disorder, HIV, hepatitis C, and chronic illnesses.
- Implement front-end user interfaces based on mockups / wireframes and style guide
- Develop mobile applications optimized for speed and scale
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, and technical team to create optimized user experiences for patients and healthcare professionals
- Communicate development and progress to non-technical team members
Our Tech Stack:
- React and React Native
- Amazon AWS (Lambda/Serverless, EC2, S3, RDS, ElastiCache, CloudFormation, IAM)
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Redis
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- Experience with React, Redux, and optionally React Native
- API design and development
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Mobile software development
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud, or Microsoft Azure
- An understanding of HIPAA-security best practices
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.