Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client is a venture-backed company working with top Fortune 500 customers to retrofit industrial machines with cutting-edge IoT to drive efficiency, transparency, and next generation intelligence.
They work in electronics and textile manufacturing, as well as supply chain, and support a variety of ongoing developing world projects.
They are looking for talented and driven people wanting to make the Earth more efficient, connected, and sustainable.
• 5+ years' experience with Django (or Flask)
• 5+ years’ experience with one or more back-end frameworks
• 1+ years’ experience with one or more front-end platforms (AngularJs, ReactJs, Ionic, iOS, Android)
• Working knowledge of Linux servers and web server deployment
• Passion for writing and testing beautiful code
• Mix of perfectionism and practicality
• Good communication skills
• Experience with AWS
• Understanding of Docker
• Experience with SQL (PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (Redis, DynamoDb) databases
• Passion for manufacturing and for building more connected, intelligent, and sustainable industry
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.