Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
This is a 100% virtual company, and they've created a software that serves as electronic healthcare records, to support the behavioral health specialty.
They are dedicated to delivering the highest quality product and service for its customers, in turn leading to better health outcomes for patients; your efforts as an engineer will contribute heavily in helping them create the next generation of their product on a cloud-based platform
What are we looking for in this opportunity?
- Ability to design features from requirements with minimal oversight, often working with others and/or mentoring juniors
- Strong operational experience and understanding of maintaining live application
- Thorough experience with Node.js, with Express or any scripting languages and HTTP-related servers
- Fluency with MYSQL, Oracle or other relational databases.
- Skilled with HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with modern web application frameworks
- Experience with Docker and a basic understanding of micro-services
- Experience with a cloud provider: AWS, Azure, etc...
* Mysql or other relation database
* ORM experience
* Modern UI web-application framework
* REST API development
Preferred Additional Skills and Technologies:
Qualified applications should have experience working remotely and 4+ years of experience in software testing, with 2 years in test automation. Must be able to work in a US timezone.
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.