Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client is a software company based in Lima, Perú and they are looking for a new Sr. developer to join the team.
They build effective and scalable solutions products for their clients.
This opportunity is intended for candidates from Lima, Perú. However, the company would be open to considering candidates from Colombia and Chile as well.
We're looking for top-notch, self-driven people, the hard working type, driven, and eager to work for a well rounded & fast-growing company.
About the role:
• Demonstrated experience architecting and building scalable systems.
• Deep experience with building RESTful services using Laravel, Symfony or related PHP frameworks
• Proven experience building scalable containerized SOA services on AWS platform
• Proven experience with CI/CD and test automation.
• Experience working with Relational Database, specifically MySQL
• Experience working with service discovery tools, HashiCorp Consul and Vault
• Experience working with distributed cache: Redis
• Pluses: Experience with Nomad, experience with HL7 and healthcare related standards
A good english level is requirred.
Only candidates from
Chile, Colombia, Peru
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.