Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client’s vision is a world where every real estate transaction is simple, certain, and satisfying. They are aiming to change the face of real estate, one happy homeowner at a time.
They build data-driven products to help the real state industry to match their clients with top-performing real estate agents to meet each of their specific needs. They have an algorithm and marketplace solutions to guide the clients through every step of the home buying or selling experience.
For this role, you will work with our client's Data and Marketing teams. You will help to manage their data pipelines and services surrounding real estate listings and transactions, property information, and raw agent data. They have built many ETL pipelines and tools surrounding them to help ingest and process millions of real estate listings per year and they are embarking on some very large and interesting projects to process that data in real-time to have the most accurate and up-to-date real estate data in the industry.
That's why we are looking for someone who has...
* +4 years of Data Warehousing experience
* Strong understanding of relational databases and data modeling
* Solid ETL experience.
* Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries
* Python knowledge.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving startup environment.
* Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills
* Reliable: you always do what you say you will do.
Your responsibilities will be:
1) Working with their consulting email performance marketer & helping to manage their email program data
2) Working with their Data Product Manager on whatever data warehousing projects he engages with.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.