Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client specializes in deep learning and visual domain machine learning at scale.
They have a team of scientists and engineers scale solutions for top global companies and their mission is to build and operate massively scalable systems to tackle some of today's hardest problems.
Decades of software and ML expertise, have given valuable clients, helping them to build some of the most widely used products in the world.
We are looking for experienced Data Engineers/Scientists, who can work alongside both our client's ML research and production engineering teams on projects bringing research-level Deep Learning methods into production at large scale.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside Computer Vision and ML experts who publish our work at top conferences like ICLR, NeurIPS, CVPR; security and distributed systems experts hailing from Apple, Amazon, Google, Stanford, MIT, etc.
This role will engage in the following sort of work that bridge software engineering and Machine Learning modeling to achieve a harmony of the two:
* Applying ML models to achieve accurate image data annotation
* Cleaning, augmenting, transforming, and automating workflows/pipelines on large datasets
* Scale up to image sets in the millions and billions, and apply the latest ML-ops strategies to distributed Training and Inference systems.
* Analyzing results, creating logging and reporting systems, delivery of results to clients.
* Working with our ML research teams to bring the latest models and ideas into production. Create efficient processing pipelines for these systems.
* Working with our distributed systems engineers to improve data annotation and ML training/inference systems; create, deploy, monitor and analyze jobs, add automation and improve these systems.
* Designing, architecting, communicating technical designs and improvements to high capacity, highly available systems.
* Writing clearly structured, maintainable, well documented and tested code that meets our requirements and goals.
- You must be well versed in dealing with large datasets and processing them via workflows, tools, and bring that expertise.
- You must be an expert in Python and libraries/tools related to managing large scale dataset pipelines.
- Experience programming hands-on with NumPy, Pandas; experience of deploying ML models, training via PyTorch.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Computer Vision, Image Processing, and applications such as Image Classification, Detection, Segmentation, localization.
- Knowledge of data analysis, statistics, probability theory
Only candidates from
Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.