Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
Our client is on a mission to provide the best educational start possible by offering personalized, fun and proven learning products for children ages 2-8.
They believe that the single greatest investment in a child’s future is early childhood education, meaning that each child’s chances of success increase — not just in school, but also in their broader lives.
They have a passionate and professional team that creates a fun, effective, easy and personalized product for children to become learners who are ready to take on the world.
Reporting to the Content Engineering Manager, the Full-Stack Engineer will primarily contribute to the software design and development of our content management and delivery systems among other related tools and services. As a member of the Content Engineering team, you will often serve as a technical liaison between our content creators (designers, animators, and learning specialists) and client-side engineers that build our portfolio of applications.
● Provide technical guidance and feedback to your team members on a team distributed in several timezones using agile project management methodologies.
● Contribute to technical design and architecture of applications, and participate in larger system design efforts.
● Build automated tests and help maintain existing testsuites.
● Demonstrable expertise designing and building fullstack NodeJS services and complex frontend
● Experience bundling frontend applications with technologies like Webpack
● Experience in multi-environment deployment strategies for microservice applications.
● Sound Computer Science fundamentals (Bachelor’s degree in CS or related field preferred).
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● At least 5 years of relevant work experience (or undergraduate degree in Computer Science and 3 years of relevant work experience).
This is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Only candidates from
Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.