Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
We are working with a high-growth technology startup building an audience platform that is changing the way businesses acquire, retain, and winback their customers. The list of clients they've worked with include Google, Indeed, and the Boston Red Sox.
They apply best-in-class architecture and technology to build a system that is both functional and beautiful to supercharge their client's marketing and sales tools with intelligent customer audiences built-in BigQuery.
We are looking for an outstanding Cloud Software Engineer that wants to build using the latest cloud technologies in the Google Cloud Platform. We have a strong microservices architecture, and we are looking for additional team members to help us reinforce and expand our platform's capabilities.
This is a unique role to would work directly with our Application and Data Engineering teams, as well as DevOps to help apply data science to our customer data platform across Google BigQuery, Amazon RedShift, and Snowflake with some of the most advanced companies in the world.
- Architect and design thoughtful and scalable data models, ready for BI and machine learning use cases.
- Develop highly efficient cloud-based microservices using tools like Airflow, DBT, and Spark
- Design and implement effective ways to apply customer segmentation to vast amounts of data reliably
- Own microservices end-to-end for uptime and reliability
- Strong Python development skills (other languages like Go a plus)
- Deep experience developing on major cloud platforms (especially Google Cloud Platform)
- Strong DevOps and containerization experience (Kubernetes a plus)
- Strong team skills and English communication
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.