Unfortunately, this job has already been closed. Please check out other opportunities on our job board. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
This job has been paused by the company
We wanted to let you know that, at this time, the company is not accepting any more applications. The company and its hiring team have decided to pause the process for the time being. This can be due to several factors ranging from having too many candidates already, to re-evaluating the role being offered.
We will have more updates soon.
KPIT is a global technology company with software solutions that will help mobility leapfrog towards autonomous, clean, smart and connected future. With 6000+ Automobelievers across the globe, specializing in embedded software, AI & Digital solutions, KPIT enables customers to accelerate implementation of next-generation mobility technologies. With development centers in Europe, USA, Japan, China, Thailand, and India – KPIT works with leaders in mobility and is present where the ecosystem is transforming.
Candidates will be part of new feature function SW development for Highly Automated Driving in Germany.
- C++ development skills, automotive feature development in preferred in the area of AD, ADAS and Infotainment.
- Linux e.g. Ubuntu / Windows 10.
- Automated Driving or ADAS Feature development is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Robot operating system (ROS), VEOS.
- Understanding of Container e.g. docker, VMs, OpenStack, Nodepool, Openshift.
- Experience with Continous integration systems (zuul, jenkins), processes.
- Use of Repositories e.g. git and review systems GitHub, artifactory, svn.
- Execute projects with SCRUM.
- Any level for engineers with AD/ADAS Experience
- 8 years plus of excellent C++ development skills automotive domain ideally
- 4 years plus for excellent C++ developers from other engineering domain
Only candidates from
United States, Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Uruguay
Intermediate or advanced spoken English is required for ALL opportunities. If you can't speak English yet, please keep practicing and apply in the future.